Thursday 12 July 2012

Skin Brightening Toner

When it comes to skin care I can pretty much be sold anything, if its telling me I'm going to have younger, brighter perfect looking skin I am sold instantly. After realising that this actually isn't always true I decided to start making my own homemade natural skincare. Ive started with this lemon brightening toner, I don't like to wear a lot of make up so I am always trying out skin brighteners and this DIY one is brilliant.


Ingredients:


1/2 Cup Lemon juice
1 Cup Water
2/3 Cup Witch hazel
Plastic bottle or jar
*For oily skin add 2 Tablespoons Alcohol*


All you do is mix the ingredients in the bottle and apply toner with a cotton wool pad, easy!
Benefits of using witch hazel is that it tightens pores and reduces inflamation, lemon juice reduces blemishes and lightens skin.

If anyone knows of any others please post.




No comments:

Post a Comment